Our purpose is to provide safe opportunities for dogs to socialise in a friendly environment.
Your dogs do not have to be perfect.
To ensure the safe running of our group for everyone we do expect the following:
- You are responsible for your own dog and the behaviour of your dog/dogs in every way.
- We are a social group only and you attend on a voluntary basis.
- We hold no responsibility or liability.
- Should your dog harm another dog, person or property as the result of an accident or become sick or injured, this is your responsibility.
- All dogs must be leashed and/or harnessed securely.
- Please take care when introducing dogs. Ask others is your dogs can meet nose to nose or face to face. Do not assume. If others come near your dog and you do not want them to say NO. Do not be afraid to be assertive.
- Always read event information carefully.
- We do not check on desexing or immunisation.
- You must pick up poop as per council regulations.
- Please stay away from children’s parks with your dogs as per council regulations.
Doggie Dates NSW (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.doggiedatesnsw.com.au (the “site”). This site informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the site. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the site. We may also use your personal information to send emails and messages if you opt in by submitting the form. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with the policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name (“Personal Information”)
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”). This log data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.